Friday, October 24, 2008

Who is your hero?

My hero is GOD

My hero is GOD because he gave me my life, he gave me a family and he gave me everything.

GOD is the only one that i really trust, I believe in HIM because HE saw me when nobody saw me.

He gave me HOPE when nobody gave me HOPE. HE gave me a name "I AM HIS LITTLE GIRL" the little girl of HIS EYES. GOD IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN SOMEONE TURNS YOU DOWN. When you think that your life is GONE GOD TELL'S YOU "NO" I HAVE "PART 2 FOR YOR LIFE".

GOD IS LOVE SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T EXPLEIN TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS LOVE HE LOVE YOU LIKE NOBODY. HE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY BUT HE ALSO WANT YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE SAME TIME. TRUST HIM AND YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HIS POWER HIS LOVE JUST LOOK FOR HIM AND YOU ARE GOING TO FIND HIM. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW YOUR LIFE ARE GOING TO CHANGE. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE POWER OF GOD AND THAT DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE, SOMEBODY BETTER.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Daniela this one of your best pieces of writing so far. I am enjoying reading about the things you are thinking.

I like what you said in the second paragraph - God tells you "No I have part 3 fro you". This is one of the best things about God. He always has a plan.